Back on 2 wheels

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Thread starter
Thanks, felt great! And will do mr wildezt!
 
Good deal! :thumbsup:

I keep a scooter also - not as nice as yours though :worship:, for when I'm lazy and don't feel like shifting incessantly. Living in a tourist/college town makes for lots of traffic and bad drivers...
 
That's great news, ferret! I remember my first ride after a medically-enforced break of 5 months: it was GREAT!!! Of course it happened to be the ride home from the dealer after buying my new CB.
 
Thread starter
Well tonight I put about 40 miles on the CB. Felt good. A little tight on the operated on right knee, but a few days ago I couldn't even sit on the bike. 2 ibuprohins and a little ice on the knee should get rid of he discomfort. 2 nd visit with ortho doc in the morning and then P T.

Sure felt good to be back on the CB. What a nice motorcycle.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Well tonight I put about 40 miles on the CB. Felt good. A little tight on the operated on right knee, but a few days ago I couldn't even sit on the bike. 2 ibuprohins and a little ice on the knee should get rid of he discomfort. 2 nd visit with ortho doc in the morning and then P T.

Sure felt good to be back on the CB. What a nice motorcycle.
:thumbsup:
 
wildezt_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Well tonight I put about 40 miles on the CB. Felt good. A little tight on the operated on right knee, but a few days ago I couldn't even sit on the bike. 2 ibuprohins and a little ice on the knee should get rid of he discomfort. 2 nd visit with ortho doc in the morning and then P T.

Sure felt good to be back on the CB. What a nice motorcycle.
:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: That was a quick 4 week recovery sir ;)
 
Thread starter
Yea, im kind of pushing it I suppose. Saw ortho doc this morning though and he said things are looking good, then the PT terrorists had there way with me for an hour. How can you possibly hurt yourself worse than they hurt you ? Lol
 
Back
Top