LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Sold the Monster 620 tonight. 4400 miles, $2700. The buyer got a fun bike in excellent condition at a good price and now I can move around in my garage again!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We have similar tastes Longranger.....14 CB1100 Deluxe, S2R 1000 Monster, 2016 R1200R......LongRanger_imp said:Sold the Monster 620 tonight. 4400 miles, $2700. The buyer got a fun bike in excellent condition at a good price and now I can move around in my garage again!
![]()
Hmm, I since I already obtained the new thing before selling the old thing, what I have to look forward to is watching the hole that will be left behind quickly disappearing when it fills up with some of the stuff that I stuffed into the corners of the garage to make way for the S. (It's safe to say that the inside of my garage is never going to appear on the cover of "Glamour Garages Monthly" or any such publication that appears near the register at your local home improvement store lol.)The ferret_imp said:Congrats LR and Guth. I hate it when I create a new hole in the garage, because it means something I wanted, sought out and attained is no longer going to be there. the upside is it allows me to attain something else I've wanted.
LongRanger_imp said:Yep. I'm holding out for a Monkey 125. If Honda doesn't introduce it as a 2019 model soon, I will turn blue and keel over from holding my breath.

If holding your breath doesn’t get you, the price tag on the Monkey will. AU$2,000 more than the Grom.LongRanger_imp said:Yep. I'm holding out for a Monkey 125. If Honda doesn't introduce it as a 2019 model soon, I will turn blue and keel over from holding my breath.