Back By Popular Demand - The Three Amigos Ride Again!

The A-man_imp said:
Who says the CB1100 wasn't built for touring??

6ebe82090c059539084c780070052d9a.jpg


"...All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go...."
Gorgeous!

"...All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go...."
[/QUOTE]



mtneers_imp said:
The A-man_imp said:
Yeah Stichill, I remember that soaker quite well. We three thought we were being so clever to stay behind, have another custard, and wait for the storms to peter out. Well, it turns out that two smaller squalls joined forces to create a wall of water between us and the hotel! At least I found out that I'd bought a good rainsuit. Also, first time that I'd ever heard Tornado Sirens going off! (Oh, and it turns out that the group that headed back early didn't get a drop of rain on them!)

You mean this little “drizzle”?
f32039dce99b2cba5ce77497db1c0eac.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GoldOxide_imp said:
The A-man_imp said:
Who says the CB1100 wasn't built for touring??

6ebe82090c059539084c780070052d9a.jpg


"...All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go...."
Not many members say that - I don't think. Maybe just a couple.

However, for some riders it is a small frame.


BTW A-man: I think I like your forward foot pegs.
Not many members say that - I don't think. Maybe just a couple.

However, for some riders it is a small frame.


BTW A-man: I think I like your forward foot pegs.

You can tour on whatever suits you….headed your way KiowaEagle and Amos…
bb7eaf72d1103394d951b1284b7775df.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah!
76743db7d7ac8cacfec2d76222efd059.webp
 
The A-man_imp said:
Who says the CB1100 wasn't built for touring??

6ebe82090c059539084c780070052d9a.jpg


"...All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go...."
Man, you guys take too much "stuff". It's only a little motorcycle ride.
 
Part of 2…soon to be 3. Meeting the A-man in Blowing Rock then on to Robbinsville after KiowaEagle and I ride the “Back of The Dragon”.
6c6d8fcd11aff8b3a95f037ec99be6a3.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Part of 2…soon to be 3. Meeting the A-man in Blowing Rock then on to Robbinsville after KiowaEagle and I ride the “Back of The Dragon”.
9a823922122e63a1f9e6850b800b3009.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Turned out to be more rain for Ron and I than we would have liked but we lived through it. Great ride down the Back of the Dragon (16) and then down the good part of the snake (421) Then the rain came and it lasted a good while. Good thing was we were pretty much out of the twisties. I will say my brand new Perrelli Angel GT’s stuck like glue. I’m very happy with them.

cacaf17fb2f12b7fae43c4a3d2a8cee6.jpg


689a8838ed0f862388492c6f1e2fd493.jpg

Then we met up with Amos in Blowing Rock and rode a nice stretch of the Parkway until we decided to make time and hit 40 towards Robbinsville. Finally made it at 9:00 after a nice dinner in Bryson City.

159cdf3c63e0e801cae691579a7d4fb2.jpg

13f9f0b4d7e759625ed482a98bd07897.jpg

654ff422273025d3f4c6a2e81b59b98b.jpg

58e39cfdc9dc9515f81b1f5e43419c0b.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
9b7109051b84ffb7e6a370e2f6311608.jpg

After the morning storm went through, we rode the Tail of The Dragon and Moonshiner 28. Another good day of riding. Nashville bound in the am.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Great shot. Thankfully not Harleys.
Why thankfully not Harleys, pray tell?
 
The A-man_imp said:
Who says the CB1100 wasn't built for touring??

6ebe82090c059539084c780070052d9a.jpg


"...All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go...."
Sounds like a great trip!

I had a very similar set up.... worked well for my recent 5500 mile trip.

I do like my tank bag.....I had a magnetic one for my CB.

It looks like it would be in the way but you don't even know it's there unless you need something out of it

e34e122b133ad279ef288dbe6d5aa382.jpg
 
Stopped for the night in Canton, MS after a very enjoyable ride on Natchez Trace Parkway. 385 miles today, almost no rain. Parkway is a wonderful motorcycle ride. Almost deserted. 15 miles before we saw first car, then counted only 60 cars meeting us in first 100 miles! The CB is a miles-eating machine! Only problem is my butt is not! Barber on Wednesday.
 
I got the Air Flow seat cover that I saw MTC had on his....it was great.

https://airflowseatcovers.com/

They kept trying to get me to get a new seat @ $500+ at the rally, I told them I wasn't having a problem with my stock seat.

Did you get to use your Sena 50 with the group?
 
Back
Top