Back By Popular Demand - The Three Amigos Ride Again!

After 1 1/2 days and 444 miles, arrived in Natchez MS via the Natchez Trace Parkway. Left yesterday morning from Nashville. Crossed the Mississippi River into Louisiana and now headed towards Birmingham ALA
566e31b203870085ae4f65700285626e.jpg

9d5b594d0014855513c48e3c6a4164fb.jpg

I
4577afc80331e0483e2612e610eecb45.jpg

A-man
7b7ee44fe41687c100f527d054a419d0.jpg

KiowaEagle


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Brave men! That looks...swelteringly HOT and MUGGY! :P
... not cool.


:bacon:
... not cool.


:bacon:
Good use of the frying bacon emoji! I've been wondering what that's for...

By the way, we need a "shocked face" and a "Wow!" emoji.
 
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Brave men! That looks...swelteringly HOT and MUGGY! :P
... not cool.


:bacon:
... not cool.


:bacon:
Good use of the frying bacon emoji! I've been wondering what that's for...

By the way, we need a "shocked face" and a "Wow!" emoji.
Good use of the frying bacon emoji! I've been wondering what that's for...

By the way, we need a "shocked face" and a "Wow!" emoji.
Heh, maybe more applicable for the west coastal states and provinces.

For the ugly humid regions, some other suffering emoji? (dunno)

 
The Three Amigos were joined by El Nino (aka Mscb1100) today for a trek to a local museum. A small hint is attached
I ll let them tell you about the one lane back road wooden bridge access to this museum, and post their photos. When you see my ride the new name will be apparent.
 
221ed7c93ef0840e566ef0843ba1ff2d.jpg

0b7f15a24139441bee0b6d8bac9c3c98.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks David for covering the museum admission fee!
49ae5ea0f0583d72771a9130c68a476b.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Stichill_imp said:
Looking good, guys!

@Mscb1100: Anticipation! :clap:
Stichill,

I expected you to comment on the bike in the background that your buddy designed. Also on my bike at the Barber Sign, I told the guys we needed to rename the thread The Three Amigos y El Nino due to me riding the Kymco today.
Hoping to make it to this years rally. Amos and I briefly discussed travel plans riding together to the rally today.

Its a loooong way from Birmingham.:biker:
 
Mscb1100_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Looking good, guys!

@Mscb1100: Anticipation! :clap:
Stichill,

I expected you to comment on the bike in the background that your buddy designed. Also on my bike at the Barber Sign, I told the guys we needed to rename the thread The Three Amigos y El Nino due to me riding the Kymco today.
Hoping to make it to this years rally. Amos and I briefly discussed travel plans riding together to the rally today.

Its a loooong way from Birmingham.:biker:
Ha, misdirection! I thought you bought a '69 750! :P But my avatar didn't design the original 750; "Smoking Japanese Dude" designed the CB1100.

Mscb1100_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Looking good, guys!

@Mscb1100: Anticipation! :clap:
Stichill,

I expected you to comment on the bike in the background that your buddy designed. Also on my bike at the Barber Sign, I told the guys we needed to rename the thread The Three Amigos y El Nino due to me riding the Kymco today.
Hoping to make it to this years rally. Amos and I briefly discussed travel plans riding together to the rally today.

Its a loooong way from Birmingham.:biker:
Would love yo see you guys again! :biker:
 
I have GOT to get down there one of these days
 
Stichill_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Looking good, guys!

@Mscb1100: Anticipation! :clap:
Stichill,

I expected you to comment on the bike in the background that your buddy designed. Also on my bike at the Barber Sign, I told the guys we needed to rename the thread The Three Amigos y El Nino due to me riding the Kymco today.
Hoping to make it to this years rally. Amos and I briefly discussed travel plans riding together to the rally today.

Its a loooong way from Birmingham.:biker:
Ha, misdirection! I thought you bought a '69 750! :P But my avatar didn't design the original 750; "Smoking Japanese Dude" designed the CB1100.

Mscb1100_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Looking good, guys!

@Mscb1100: Anticipation! :clap:
Stichill,

I expected you to comment on the bike in the background that your buddy designed. Also on my bike at the Barber Sign, I told the guys we needed to rename the thread The Three Amigos y El Nino due to me riding the Kymco today.
Hoping to make it to this years rally. Amos and I briefly discussed travel plans riding together to the rally today.

Its a loooong way from Birmingham.:biker:
Would love yo see you guys again! :biker:
Ha, misdirection! I thought you bought a '69 750! :P But my avatar didn't design the original 750; "Smoking Japanese Dude" designed the CB1100.

Mscb1100_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Looking good, guys!

@Mscb1100: Anticipation! :clap:
Stichill,

I expected you to comment on the bike in the background that your buddy designed. Also on my bike at the Barber Sign, I told the guys we needed to rename the thread The Three Amigos y El Nino due to me riding the Kymco today.
Hoping to make it to this years rally. Amos and I briefly discussed travel plans riding together to the rally today.

Its a loooong way from Birmingham.:biker:
You got me, the black and white photo and a guy smoking is so 60s retro
I had assumed he designed the original

We saw a 72 Honda 350 that was factory painted in psychodelic colors
Hopefully one of the guys took a picture and will post it



Would love yo see you guys again! :biker:
 
Guys, check their website, but honestly, you have to experience it in person. The design ideas and the manufacturing expertise simply must be seen to be believed. If you're like me you'll relive your early years of motorcycling, plus see the heritage of the designs that we all dreamed about in high school. Thanks to David for being such a great host!
 
we used to sell those psychedelic 350's. Those swirly paint jobs very cool for their times.
 
Back
Top