Babys first bath

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Thread starter
Lol I use a 20 mile ride at 55 mph. Way more fun than a leaf blower.
 
I use to do it that way but then I started using a leaf blower. On my Harley everytime I did the ride to dry water always dripped from my controls and cluster and would put water streaks in my gas tank. Now I just use my trusty green rag :)
 
Thread starter
Yea I put a rag in my back pocket and stop and wipe the blown water drips about 5 miles out. I think it's better for the brakes to be ridden and used to dry them out.
 
The ferret_imp said:

Yep. Around here the only thing that gets the bike dirty is dust. I use a California Car Duster about once a week to keep it sparkling like new.
 
Wow. Topless beauty taking a shower :-) You are lucky I got caught in a rainstorm second time I took my bike out. So first wash was at approx 150 miles. I like my bike clean and tidy.
 
Thread starter
Damfino_imp said:
Bike looks great Mickey, but I also have to compliment your lovely landscaping too! :clap:
Thanks Damfino.. I only cut the grass my wife does the rest (flowers and such)
 
I'm sure there's a help line you blokes can call. :)

The bike looks great, Ferret. Looks like a great place you live. Now there's no snow!
 
I agree with the help line!! Give it to me PLEASE!!! :)
We get excited over rubber thingies and now over a bath ! Are we all that sick!! Lol
HELP!!!
 
Thread starter
Sometimes I throw out a thread that is purely frivolous just to lighten things up around here, or give us something else to talk about....it's not about ECU's or oil or anything technical..it's just splashing a motorcycle with water. No drama, just everyday life with a motorcycle we all love. ;)
 
Thread starter
Honda makes great lawn mowers
 
Back
Top