Awesome christmas present ...

:rofl: I don't know why but that just made me crack up.

Merry Christmas T-Bone
 
Merry Christmas indeed, T-Bone. And you, too, jedd.
 
Thread starter
:D:D:D

yesterday's ride, we found this watering hole stocked w/ fish..,


I'm going to get me one of those Ron Popeil pocket fisherman to take on the bike to use out here...

Now, I no longer dread taking the dog to the park for a walk. We can go to the park in another city or state.

:celebrate::celebrate:
 
Both of my dogs ride - sidecar makes it simple. One thoroughly enjoys it and the other just goes along for the ride, ice cream cones make good bribes.
Sometimes the "whole family" will go for a ride and picnic along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Motorcycling should be a family adventure.

See a number of folks with dogs in carriers around here, good fun.
 
Rebel73_imp said:
Do they come in Doberman size? :D
Apparently, if you go to the factory with the Doberman and ask really, really nicely. :P
 
Back
Top