zirconxi_imp
Running like a top
Well, things getting tougher around the world. Malaysia will go into restricted movement tomorrow. It will be no riding season for sometimes...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll simply echo Cormanus' words as he surely put it far more clearly and eloquently than I would have.Cormanus_imp said:I fear the consequences of this disease social and economic will be with us for quite some time. Be careful everyone.
Good to read Gin60. Get strong.Gone in 60_imp said:I finally feel somewhat well enough to ride after two weeks on the road, a week on the couch, and a few days zombie-ing around the office, with Clorox wipes in each hand, getting the well advised cold shoulder from coworkers as I shamble from my desk to my isolated shop area where I can be by myself and cough into my elbow at my whim. Now, just need a day where both the air and the roads are dry enough. Don't need any added weather distractions as I regain my riding legs. My only ride recently was to limp my wounded Triumph to the shop for repairs while dodging raindrops, and that wasn't much fun.
Looks like a gorgeous day in Orange County this morning. If only it hadn't rained all night.
Addendum - I pass a hospital near my house on the way to work. This morning, there was a large tent set up in the parking lot, with an access lane to it designated by traffic cones. It appears to be a drive-up Corona testing center.
Sign of the times.Gone in 60_imp said:I finally feel somewhat well enough to ride after two weeks on the road, a week on the couch, and a few days zombie-ing around the office, with Clorox wipes in each hand, getting the well advised cold shoulder from coworkers as I shamble from my desk to my isolated shop area where I can be by myself and cough into my elbow at my whim. Now, just need a day where both the air and the roads are dry enough. Don't need any added weather distractions as I regain my riding legs. My only ride recently was to limp my wounded Triumph to the shop for repairs while dodging raindrops, and that wasn't much fun.
Looks like a gorgeous day in Orange County this morning. If only it hadn't rained all night.
Addendum - I pass a hospital near my house on the way to work. This morning, there was a large tent set up in the parking lot, with an access lane to it designated by traffic cones. It appears to be a drive-up Corona testing center.

Maybe reverse those items. Wipe with the carpet and drapes, eat the leaves. It's your call of course, but I'm just trying to make sure that you are properly addressing any roughage needs that you might have at this time. In addition, if you choose to leave your drapes and carpet in place after use, you'll greatly reduce any concerns you might have of others encroaching upon any necessary social distancing needs that you've defined for yourself.The ferret_imp said:Heard 7 million in San Fran are on lockdown.
if the govenor of Ohio declares a lock down I wont be riding, although not being one of the hoarder types, after a week or so I'll be eating the carpet and drapes, and wiping with last winters leaves lol.
Forget the leaves. If temperatures sustain high enough in Ohio, use the garden hose. Healthier anyway, and uses significantly less butt wipe.The ferret_imp said:Heard 7 million in San Fran are on lockdown.
if the govenor of Ohio declares a lock down I wont be riding, although not being one of the hoarder types, after a week or so I'll be eating the carpet and drapes, and wiping with last winters leaves lol.