Average CB1100 Rider Age

I move up another category today, I'm now in the 46-55 group.

Chronologically that is, with all the injuries and surgeries that I've had (7) my body feels like it belongs in the 100+ bracket. But I'll ride even if I can only make it to the end of the driveway and back.
 
I am a year and a half away from the "badass" group. Don't ride as far or fast lately. I still love to ride. I can ride up, sit under a tree and watch a tractor work a field for an hour or so, or just watch a creek run by, have done it.. Have a friend in the PGR that is 86 now maybe 87. He rides from Idaho to "the wall" about every other year. Rides a Goldwing. He is my hero.
 
I'm 2 months and 1 day older than W/R so I was recently into the 46-55 bracket when I bought my 17EX. I never knew anybody with a CB750 and was only a child in the 1970s. I just think this bike is the bees knees.
 
oh man...it's not like i didn't already know i'd bought an "old man" bike, but now I have statistical analysys to back it up :P. Very happy to be in the club, though. Seems like I gravitate towards a lot of "old man" things and behaviors. I knew nothing about classic CBs before buying the CB11, and just fell in love with the aesthetic and the culture as an extension of my purchase.
 
As each band covers 10 years, there is a 10% chance of being at any of the ages covered by one band.

So this stats could be updated yearly, moving 10% from each band to the next one, and it wouldn't be wrong by much.
 
I'm a 1 per center, 75 years old recovering from knee replacement 1 month ago. Probably another month until I can ride the CB 1100. Been riding since my 20's and its part of my life, the CB 1100 reminds me of my 750 K1, perfect for me now.
 
emullick_imp said:
I'm a 1 per center, 75 years old recovering from knee replacement 1 month ago. Probably another month until I can ride the CB 1100. Been riding since my 20's and its part of my life, the CB 1100 reminds me of my 750 K1, perfect for me now.
Wish you quick and 102% recovery:thumbsup: exercise, exercise and again exercise your knee = success

:beerchug:

pb
 
When are you having yours done, Peter?
 
Hard to believe it's been 5 years since I first voted in this poll. Now turning 68 in a couple of weeks. Coming after ya Rocky! lol
 
Yep. I was thinking that many who originally answered this poll has probably move up one category. I know I have.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Yep. I was thinking that many who originally answered this poll has probably move up one category. I know I have.
As I said: 10% in each category move up to the next category every year.

It's a rough estimate -and only true for big numbers-, with the added problem that not everyone took the poll at the same time.

E.g: there is a 50% chance for someone who took the poll 5 years ago to now belong to the next category, but there is only a 10% chance for someone who took the poll 1 year ago.
 
Took my sweet time finding and replying to this one so here we go ...

50 years old . Finally came back to motorcycling in 2017 with an impulsive purchase of a Suzuki Tu 250 X, another bike with tremendous style. Got comfortable very quickly and had a blast wringing that little 250's neck for about a year an close to 8,000 miles . Being a bit on the larger size of things , the Bear on a tricycle syndrome got me yearning for a bigger more powerful bike. Absolutely loved the Triumph Thruxton , especially the last air cooled model ... 2015 i think, with the 900 cc engine. I found one on cycle trader here in Georgia with 3200 miles on it and was talking to the dealer about working out a deal . As fortune would have it , scrolling through listings brought me to this bike .. leftover 2014 STD that several dealers had listed . Could not take my eyes off of it .. within 3-4 days i had reached an agreement with a dealer and picked the bike up this June .

8050 miles later and i can happily say the bike measures up and then some.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Hard to believe it's been 5 years since I first voted in this poll. Now turning 68 in a couple of weeks. Coming after ya Rocky! lol
:D :D :D but I'll be jumping a head one notch in about six weeks so I'm making it hard for you to catch up :D :D :D
 
Stopped riding, a few weeks ago, due to a health issue, at age 71 years, 7 months, so I am no longer a CB rider, but remain a CB enthusiast.
 
SportsterDoc_imp said:
Stopped riding, a few weeks ago, due to a health issue, at age 71 years, 7 months, so I am no longer a CB rider, but remain a CB enthusiast.
Sorry to hear that SD. All the best for your health in the future :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top