the Ferret
Road warrior
Since May of 2013? Yep I have added 4 years and 1 slot. Deep into the 8% group now. Don't know that I will make it into the last group. We shall see.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I turn 80 in a three weeks so you will have too add another category beyond age 75The ferret_imp said:Since May of 2013? Yep I have added 4 years and 1 slot. Deep into the 8% group now. Don't know that I will make it into the last group. We shall see.
Thanks ferretThe ferret_imp said:Rocky you are blessed. Hope you stay that way for many years to come!


Sounds like a bad knee?? I resemble that remark too. Hope it gets better.The ferret_imp said:On today's ride I saw an 'older gentleman" shuffling up his sidewalk towards his garage and I thought to myself "That guy is chasing me. Wonder how long before he catches up with me"... ie: wonder how many more years before that is ME? Just in the last 6 months I've gone from going up steps a foot on each step, to step up a step, bring my other foot up beside it, step up a step, bring my other foot up beside it.
Love it. I'm stealing this one.Cbgaz_imp said:Your only as old as the woman you feel.
Sorry to hear that. Let's hope it's something that can be corrected.The ferret_imp said:On today's ride I saw an 'older gentleman" shuffling up his sidewalk towards his garage and I thought to myself "That guy is chasing me. Wonder how long before he catches up with me"... ie: wonder how many more years before that is ME? Just in the last 6 months I've gone from going up steps a foot on each step, to step up a step, bring my other foot up beside it, step up a step, bring my other foot up beside it.
I'm 51 or 52, but I look and feel like I'm in my 20s. (Okay 30s or 40s).Deftquiver_imp said:So I know honda expected this bike to be bought by the guys who wanted to re-experience the CB750's of their youth, but I'm curious how old the people who actually bought the bike are... I'm probably the youngster of the group at 29.
Deft
That stat is awesome and makes me smile.The ferret_imp said:Wow at least 68 of us between 66 and 75 yo and another 9 over 75. that's awesome.

Don't forget that this poll has been running for what will soon be five years now, so no telling how that skews the numbers lol.The ferret_imp said:Wow at least 68 of us between 66 and 75 yo and another 9 over 75. that's awesome.
