Available for Sale: 1989 Honda Hawk GT NT650

OK. I’ll ban him for a while. :D
 
When I returned to riding in 1992 it was on a 1989 Honda Hawk.
It was still new in the crate in the Honda warehouse and they were clearing them out for $3,800.00 so I leaped at the chance to get one.
I had it for ten years and it gave me lots of great memories.
 
Rocky_imp said:
When I returned to riding in 1992 it was on a 1989 Honda Hawk.
It was still new in the crate in the Honda warehouse and they were clearing them out for $3,800.00 so I leaped at the chance to get one.
I had it for ten years and it gave me lots of great memories.
Not on your signature line? :)
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
When I returned to riding in 1992 it was on a 1989 Honda Hawk.
It was still new in the crate in the Honda warehouse and they were clearing them out for $3,800.00 so I leaped at the chance to get one.
I had it for ten years and it gave me lots of great memories.
Not on your signature line? :)
Not on your signature line? :)
I sold it in 2002 and bought the CB900F, but as good as it is, I never felt the same love for it as I did the Hawk.
I wish I had kept it now as I didn't have to sell one to get another, it was mostly a matter of space.
That said, I bought the 1100 and found space for it :D :D :D :D
 
Back
Top