Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not on your signature line?Rocky_imp said:When I returned to riding in 1992 it was on a 1989 Honda Hawk.
It was still new in the crate in the Honda warehouse and they were clearing them out for $3,800.00 so I leaped at the chance to get one.
I had it for ten years and it gave me lots of great memories.

Not on your signature line?GoldOxide_imp said:Not on your signature line?Rocky_imp said:When I returned to riding in 1992 it was on a 1989 Honda Hawk.
It was still new in the crate in the Honda warehouse and they were clearing them out for $3,800.00 so I leaped at the chance to get one.
I had it for ten years and it gave me lots of great memories.![]()
