Auxiliary Lighting

1100rider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Has anyone tried to add more front lighting? I have the Kijima crash bars and thought I could add more lighting using the crash bars as a mounting place. Any ideas?
 
Thread starter
When you get older your eyesight is not what it once was. One problem with aging I guess. I still see OK but could use more lighting when on rural routes to see the furry friends roaming around in the summer later in the night.
 
1100rider_imp said:
When you get older your eyesight is not what it once was. One problem with aging I guess. I still see OK but could use more lighting when on rural routes to see the furry friends roaming around in the summer later in the night.
Can you get these in the US

OSRAM H4 12V 60/55W NIGHT BREAKER
 
I sure like mine

bb489b1e208cd0d3c1034e5d72642708.jpg


8a214d86bad3c37fc8538c039f30afb7.jpg
 
Back
Top