Last handful of laps were amazing. So good to see Lorenzo fight it out, seems like years since he has raced with this level of determination, he thoroughly deserved the win. Rossi did super well to finish in sixth, an awesome ride from the midfield. Gotta love Moto GP right now, how talented are these boys!
First I'm going to sign with Honda, then I'm going to show Ducati what I can do on their bike lol Amazing
He fought Marquez and Dovi fair and square again, and came out on top again.
Trivia..when he wins his first race on a Honda (and you know he eventually will), will he be the first rider in history to win premier class races on three different makes?
We got the season pass last year and dropped BeInsport. I get to watch all practice and qualifying live and watch the races live or later at my convenience. Also can watch races from past seasons going back to the two stroke era. With Chrome Cast on the TV we watch this on the big screen.
I'll have to get with the CFO as she handles the finances. If memory serves (and not too well at my age) it's about $40 a quarter. The Motogp website has the details.
Marquez just last week discussed how the Ducati has more speed down the straight and he had to perform his best in the turns. last year i also listened to commentary explaining how the Ducati engine puts power to the ground best out of a turn and into the straights . Marquez is tops IMO