Geez, Bruce, thanks for that bonza series of posts. What a bloody great ride that must have been—except of course for the boring bloody boring bits up the bloody highway.
I'm a bit interested in your phone set up. I can see you have a power outlet and bracket for the phone. May I ask some questions?
[li]Do you use it for navigation as well as music?[/li] [li]How do you listen—Bluetooth or do I remember you mentioning noise reduction earbuds?[/li] [li]If the latter, are they a PIA to run from the phone?[/li] [li]Does it work OK?
[/li]
I have a navigation program on the phone which I rarely use, but I'd like to be able to rather than having to buy a dedicated SatNav for very occasional use on the bike.
Edit: Congratulations on the 29,000 kms. It's getting well used, that bike.
Further Edit: Actually, I can see the answer to question 2 in one of the photos—earphones. What do you do when it rains?