At Bike Week 2017

Motogeezer1949_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
The new CB1100 is here. See more of my pics on Face Book at "Worldwide Honda CB1100 and CB1100DLX Face Book Group".
Spoked wheels are nice, though they stuck with the 18"ers.
 
Jim, how is the Aprilia treating you?
 
Wow looks like you are tearing up the retirement community lol
 
They're 18" wheels, aren't they? Only the RS model has 17" wheels.
 
Cormanus, on the (US) Honda Powersports site it says the 2017 ES has 18" wheels
 
Rocky_imp said:
Really very nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kinda wish the side covers were red though.
I agree...the silver side covers don't do it for me either. Maybe some day I'll break down and buy matching red ones for my 2013 standard...so dang expensive though.
 
Blockhead_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
Really very nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kinda wish the side covers were red though.
I agree...the silver side covers don't do it for me either. Maybe some day I'll break down and buy matching red ones for my 2013 standard...so dang expensive though.
I agree...the silver side covers don't do it for me either. Maybe some day I'll break down and buy matching red ones for my 2013 standard...so dang expensive though.
Our Spencer blue models don't match either, but at least they're matte black and not silver.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus, on the (US) Honda Powersports site it says the 2017 ES has 18" wheels
Yep. That's what I was trying to say. It's the one not going to the US that gets 17" wheels.
 
I think the tank looks better on the bike it was originally designed for, my 1994 and 1995 CB1000 SF.

I already ordered my '17 EX, but don't know what I will do with my barely ridden '14 Deluxe, '14 Standard, and '13 ABS. My dealer is interested in trades but said he doesn't want to offend me.

 
Back
Top