Arrow Slip-On Thoughts

Mixagon_imp said:
mrded_imp said:
I know that eBay experience wasn’t great, however I was thinking - there are no other options I could buy an Arrow and ship it to the uk.

If only the seller would mention delays and explained the situation better. I would feel less fooled.
Hey mrded... did you have to pay any customs duties on your arrow exhausts? only asking because the seller is now saying customs duties will be due and parcel force will be asking for them to be paid before delivery.

Yeah, I had to pay mine. It was about £150
 
I decided to buy also arrow headers.

Having arrow slip-ons and power commander, I realised on Dyno it makes very little difference compared to stock.

It’s see what decat headers will do. In worse case - I like the look of it.
Do you know if “mototopgun” is a good seller?
I asked them 3 times if they have it in stock, and they promised to ship it within 10 days. I didn’t buy anything yet.

It has “topgun” at the end, must be legit :)
 
I got mine delivered in 20 days from Swiss.

42ca88f0b8665bba85c3ac728cef3080.jpg

I haven’t received any import charges yet. Usually the delivery is held till fees are paid, this time I just got it delivered.

The seller ended up to be the same, who costed troubles with a delivery on this thread. However, knowing that, before the purchase I confirmed that the item is in stock, and the shipping will be in 10 days.

I told them that if it’s not going to be shipped in 10 days - i cancel my purchase. That way of conversation worked very well, and I suppose they prioritised me in the queue.
 
I installed everything, and there is one problem. The gap between left exhaust and swing arm seems to be too small.

I made a short ride and noticed that the gap gets even smaller, almost touching the swing arm.

I tried to adjust it, but I don’t see a way how.
511de6524664659d6f25ab4aa70740cf.jpg

278ee2d8525a5061253e8cb5f620f21d.jpg
 
Back
Top