Arrow Slip-On Thoughts

Good news, Mixagon. Well done.
 
Congrats Mixagon. Too bad so much emotional energy was wasted. Seems to be overshadowing many people these days because of bad actors.
 
A twist in the tale.
Thanks for all the replies, I'm very happy with the reufund but disappointed there are no other suitable exhausts I could buy.
However... on the day I contacted Ebay and got a refund it seems the seller finished the Ebay transaction process and the matter was closed until yesterday when I got tracking info from swiss post with 4 stages completed. Package picked up, waiting at customs, cleared customs, now waiting at the port. delivery est 12/12/22

Not sure what to think now or what action to take.
 
Like PB I would wait and see if it is actually delivered and in good condition. Then me being me, I would pay the guy.
 
I agree with Lord Popgun. And PB.
 
(+1) Sleep at night and if the item arrives, reach out to the seller and do what feels right. I am pretty sure they will accept PayPal.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
(+1) Sleep at night and if the item arrives, reach out to the seller and do what feels right. I am pretty sure they will accept PayPal.
My thoughts exactly but the seller has just mailed me saying if I still want the product I have to pay now or he will stop the shipment.
I just mailed back saying I trusted you for 56days so if you can't trust me to pay when the item arrives here then feel free to stop the shipment.

I will see what happens, to be honest I'm that fed up of this I'm not bothered either way but the ball is in my court.

I've been looking at the Insta360 x3 camera :) maybe that would be more fun.
 
Mixagon_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
(+1) Sleep at night and if the item arrives, reach out to the seller and do what feels right. I am pretty sure they will accept PayPal.
My thoughts exactly but the seller has just mailed me saying if I still want the product I have to pay now or he will stop the shipment.
I just mailed back saying I trusted you for 56days so if you can't trust me to pay when the item arrives here then feel free to stop the shipment.

I will see what happens, to be honest I'm that fed up of this I'm not bothered either way but the ball is in my court.

I've been looking at the Insta360 x3 camera :) maybe that would be more fun.
Sounds like you communicated your intention. Good.

Maybe the seller will learn some commerce etiquette and feel the buyer stress when the transaction expectations are vague, whether purposefully or through incompetence. In the end, there are consequences.
 
I know that eBay experience wasn’t great, however I was thinking - there are no other options I could buy an Arrow and ship it to the uk.

If only the seller would mention delays and explained the situation better. I would feel less fooled.
 
I have found a seller in the UK but he carries no stock and orders from italy and lists estimated 28 delivery so could be longer.
 
mrded_imp said:
I know that eBay experience wasn’t great, however I was thinking - there are no other options I could buy an Arrow and ship it to the uk.

If only the seller would mention delays and explained the situation better. I would feel less fooled.
Hey mrded... did you have to pay any customs duties on your arrow exhausts? only asking because the seller is now saying customs duties will be due and parcel force will be asking for them to be paid before delivery.
 
The story ends good.
The Arrow package arrived today but more problems came with it, left slip on has a very small ding in it but could be hidden with a sticker or protector or maybe even pushed/pulled out or just left alone.
Took photos and mailed to seller and started to negotiate the price with the long delay and damage and agreed on a final price of £350 / $425 which I paid through paypal, that is a discount of £230/$280 :)
The only negative is I'm over the leave feedback time so he gets away with poor service and stays at 100% feedback score. Then I remember I have 3 ebay investigations open on him so I don't feel to bad.
Just need some good weather now to fit these bad boys :)
 
well Mixagon, glad that part of the saga is over and ended with you somewhat satisfied. At least you got product and didn't lose your money. Blessings counted
 
Back
Top