Update on my Arrow exhausts.
Talked to Ebay about the seller persuading me to close my dispute in October and promise delivery first week of November and failing and sending me bogus tracking info.
Dispute instantly re opened and full refund awarded and in my bank account 12 hours later
I also asked....
how he's removed the 4 neg feedback I've seen this month and is now back to 100% feedback again.
How can he sell things he hasn't got and still list 1 available with 2/3 week delivery as he is still doing with Arrow exhausts.
Once he gets your email by saying the courier needs it he never contacts through Ebay again so all the stringing along is hidden from Ebay.
3 investigations started and a promise if I leave him neg feedback he will not be able to remove it as others need to know.
New update on my Ebay transaction status..
Payment Oct 4
Dispatch Nov 25 <<<
Delivered Oct 17 <<<
Seems he's now a time traveller.