Beautiful! I really like having the versatility of keeping or not the DB killer (silencer). For zipping through town and make girls get their eyes off their Iphone screens: silencer out. To go on my long, peaceful Sunday morning rides: stealth mode engaged.Nemo_imp said:Beautiful! I really like having the versatility of keeping or not the DB killer (silencer). For zipping through town and make girls get their eyes off their Iphone screens: silencer out. To go on my long, peaceful Sunday morning rides: stealth mode engaged.The ferret_imp said:So Nemo...how's she sound?
I don't know how to describe the change but in actor voices comparison. With the factory muffler the bike had the voice of Ben Affleck; average, not bad but unremarkable. With the suppressed Arrow it sounds like Sean Connery, deep and classy. With the silencer off it turns into James Earl Jones: it speaks, you listen.
![]()
I don't know how to describe the change but in actor voices comparison. With the factory muffler the bike had the voice of Ben Affleck; average, not bad but unremarkable. With the suppressed Arrow it sounds like Sean Connery, deep and classy. With the silencer off it turns into James Earl Jones: it speaks, you listen.

Nemo...it looks great. A question- how difficult is it to get the silencer in and out of the Arrow?


