arrow headers

Brookland27_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Got my new arrow headers in the post today from Italy. Sourced them From Em lineamoto. They took 2 weeks to get here for about 510 shipped to US. I was hesitant to do this modification as i really like the swept look of the stock downpipes but i thought that catalytic converter looked rather shoddy l so i took a chance with these. The look is more aggressive IMO and i rather like the matte finish. I am quite happy with the aesthetic. Quality is fantastic arrow has impressed me with these. Throughout the install i had nothing but a feeling that i was installing a well thought out performance part to the bike. The system fits perfectly and went on flawlessly. The bike definately feels alot stronger in running throughout the mid to upper range. These pipes aren't just for show they are obviously designed for perfomance. I am currently running the PCV stock map. I hope to get a K&N filter with TSR Intake funnel this winter then i will have her dyno tuned to see what she is putting out and dial in fueling. At idle the bike isnt much louder than when i just had the slip on installed but when you goose it it really screams. It's pretty amazing. I will see if i can get a video uploaded later on. For now heres some Photos.
c79ffe9747e82c80b486c86178d329b3.jpg

dd3a6c8d34349fe096fc01d6b37f300f.jpg

718f3fc533e55e64f942b942f2814f3c.jpg

c90ce0a064f9ea8e4ef9f477c40d22b4.jpg
 
Thread starter
yeah mike it seriously rips. You wont be disappointed. The ground clearance is about the same or better if anything. Here is a clip of it running apparently i don't know how to shoot a video lol. The last part i stuffed my phone in my pocket to try and get it while riding.
 
I want it so badly, especially since I already have the Arrow slip-on. The only thing is if I get the headers I will have to get the PCV or a ECU re-flash (or both would be best). I keep promising myself "ok, this is my last mod..." Never ends I guess.

That video would not play on my computer, maybe the issue is on my end since I'm using the computer at my work not home.
 
Brookland27_imp said:
yeah mike it seriously rips. You wont be disappointed. The ground clearance is about the same or better if anything. Here is a clip of it running apparently i don't know how to shoot a video lol. The last part i stuffed my phone in my pocket to try and get it while riding.
The video link doesn't work.
 
Video works now. Wow.... I like it, a lot. Definitely has a more aggressive growl than my arrow slip with stock manifolds. Might be too loud to some people here but works for me. That's as loud as I'd want mine to be, no fan of straight pipes but to each their own.
 
Back
Top