Rebel73_imp
Been there
Looks good, guys. How about those fenders?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." - Sun TzuCormanus_imp said:Geez MG. You gave that one away too easily. Both those statements can't be true. If you don't notice that the tyres are ugly because of the alleged beauty of the red, how come you did? Seems to me, DGShannon conceded the point when he said 'Yeah'. I'd have scored it 15 love in your favour.
Now go and have a nice ride on your beautify black CB1100 and don't let on to the rest of this mob that they're actually faster than the mid-life-crisis red ones.



Well said. Wisdom beyond your years!kDiqq_imp said:Since I'm freshly 24 and bought my bike at 23, I figured I should weigh in. I actually wanted a red CB. Was not interested in the black whatsoever. Then I went to a dealer and looked at a black. It grew on me a little. But then I saw how no red 2014s where available and I thought about the (minor) extra weight of the DLX and conceded that, timing and price considered, the black was right for me. Couldn't be happier now. For what its worth, my bike choices have always been a bit... Boring. I have no interest in sport bikes. I had a TW200 and a KLX250S before this. I'm more of a 'build it yourself' kinda guy and a sport bike really takes away from that. Ive owned a Mustang and Trans Am which I sold for my wedding. My wife has had numerous V8 vehicles, the latest being her Trailblazer SS. We like going fast. But as far as bikes go, the CB just had everything we wanted. She loves riding on it, it's got enough torque to get us both giggling, but still plenty comfy and smooth to pound out miles. I think the younger crowd might be beginning to realize that living with a sport bike might not be as enjoyable as living with something ergonomic (a la bonnie, FZ09, Scrambler, etc) and once that decision is made, it all boils down to looks. CB sells on the cafe trend. Timeless looks with Japanese reliability. Where else can you get that?
You left out the black dog in your avatarHedge_imp said:56 here -
2014 CB1100 Black Standard Edition
2007 Triumph Bonneville Special Black Edition
2000 Black SL500 AMG
2000 Black Dodge Durango
Go Figure :huh:

You left out the black dog in your avatarFlynrider_imp said:You left out the black dog in your avatarHedge_imp said:56 here -
2014 CB1100 Black Standard Edition
2007 Triumph Bonneville Special Black Edition
2000 Black SL500 AMG
2000 Black Dodge Durango
Go Figure :huh:![]()

Good on you Young Man!Scudrunr_imp said:28 here.
I wanted a CB1100 from the first time I saw it. Even back then I found the red acceptable, but not my favorite. Black or white were my preference and I was pricing black tanks from Mr. T. Once the '14s were out, in black, with a 6 speed, I was sold. I want an entire black fleet of cars and bikes in the garage. Almost there!
LikewiseBlackrock_imp said:I'm an "older" rider pushing 50 and bought the Black model. I wish the DLX came in black otherwise I would have bought it over standard. I like the ABS and dual exhaust but wasn't a fan of the silver engine and wheels.