Arch Motorcylces - Keanu Reeves

Offroad

Road warrior
Thread starter
Interesting video involving many different motorcycles and just the passion of riding.

 
Whatever you do, DO NOT steal one or kill his dog.
 
That video showed up a couple of days ago on my home page which is a news page.
I knew Reeves was into bikes for years and has that beloved Norton. I've often seen pictures of him on it.
I also knew he was involved in custom bikes, but I didn't know he was that deeply into it.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Whatever you do, DO NOT steal one or kill his dog.
Especially if you are a Russian.
 
Keanu Reeves actually does the voice for "Duke Caboom" in the new "Toy Story 4" motion picture. Character Duke Caboom is a toy-based 1970's Canadian stuntman who rides a motorcycle ...

 
Thread starter
Just watched his new movie 'Replica'. Interesting science fiction, but you never know. The worst part no motorcycles LOL
 
Okay, Super Dave Osborne was one of the funniest shticks of all time! I'll never forget when he was preparing to base jump from a building but it was too windy. His parachute pack was on the ledge beside him when a TV sportscaster threw open a door, knocking Super Dave off the ledge without his parachute. He plunged to the parking lot below, embedding himself face-first into the asphalt. Paramedics were called, and upon arrival they drove over Super Dave, his helmet catching on the undercarriage of the ambulance, dragging him several feet until they came to a stop. :rofl:

160c65659f3cc772eecace9f9ec9cde6.jpg&f=1
 
Been to the Arch factory/showroom in LA. High quality stuff as you’d expect for the price. Haven’t seen one on the road, even in the swankiest corners of town.
 
Back
Top