pbhati_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I got the Slipstream Hellfire Windshield when I bought my 2014 Standard after talking with the accessories guy at the dealership. I put it on a few weeks ago as it started to cool off. While it has helped keeping my core warmer on my commute (50 miles on interstate), it seems like it has made the handling a little rough. I am definitely getting more wind at my head, since it seems a bit louder and will kind of jostle my head around a bit.
This is my first experience with a windshield, so I am not sure if that's just the trade off, or if I maybe need to adjust the windshield by bringing it up a bit (if that's possible).
This is my first experience with a windshield, so I am not sure if that's just the trade off, or if I maybe need to adjust the windshield by bringing it up a bit (if that's possible).