Anyone talked to Mr. T in the past few days?

Papa Weeley_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Takashi at Samurider has always gotten back to me as fast as our different time zones allow, but I sent him a request last Thursday, and still haven't heard back. I sent him a follow up yesterday, just in case he hadn't gotten my first email, but still nothing. I don't want to bug the guy, but this is really odd for him.
And hey, a guy needs his freakin' farkles! :D
 
Home page says: Holiday

We are pleased to inform you that we are not able to respond your e-mails from May 3rd to the 6th.
(Japanese national holidays).
We will get back to you as soon as we back to work!
*In case of emergency, please message me "emergency" in the subject line. I will stop reading Mr.Honda Soichiro book(bought yesterday), and I will do something for you!
Takashi
 
Sounds like the annual cherry blossom festival. Been to four of them. Quite an impressive festival!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Takashi is up and running full blast. He got back to me yesterday, and I got a notice this morning that my item had already shipped. Good stuff! :clap:
 
Takashi emailed me yesterday, saying my order had shipped, and UPS tracking says its on the truck for today!
 
I'm a newbie here and only just catching up with many threads and who Takashi is.
From all the remarks I've found, he's a fantastic guy and apparently a very hard worker who is going all out to satisfy his customers.
Rock on Takashi :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
 
He said he will be shipping my comet fairing this weekend. :) :) I'm so happy. How long does it take to get here after he ships items from JAPAN ?
Greg_imp said:
Takashi emailed me yesterday, saying my order had shipped, and UPS tracking says its on the truck for today!
Wow no way! That's faster than we ship here in the states. Did you get your package yet?
Papa let me know when your parts arrive from MR T
 
Ridem32_imp said:
He said he will be shipping my comet fairing this weekend. :) :) I'm so happy. How long does it take to get here after he ships items from JAPAN ?
Greg_imp said:
Takashi emailed me yesterday, saying my order had shipped, and UPS tracking says its on the truck for today!
Wow no way! That's faster than we ship here in the states. Did you get your package yet?
Papa let me know when your parts arrive from MR T
My big box came via the post office. He shipped on a Wed. and it was here by the following Mon.
 
When Mr. T shipped my stuff, It was picked up and delivered to the airport in Narita. About 14 hours later it was in NYC. The next day it was on my doorstep.

The tracking only worked to the port of entry, not to my door. I don't know who delivered it, i.e. UPS, FEDEX, DHS, or whoever.

It gets here fast once shipped.
 
Back
Top