Anyone remove the airbox in the CB?

NovaCB1100_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello all,

I've searched the threads but I dont see any posts involving airbox removal with pod filters or velocity stacks. I've seen it on old CBs, but not really on the newer 1100s. Is this not a mod most do?

I had a Triumph Thruxton previously and honestly that was the most bang for the buck mod I did, and it looked amazing!



 
I believe its a huge task as a lots of sockets, wiring and hoses go thru side of New CB air box. My boss had made a cafe racer out of the new CB and he tried to do it once and end up giving it up.
 
MotoGeezer1949 did it. See Cover Pic. He sold the bike to EarsOnWheels who hasn’t checked in since June. He’s active on one of the Facebook communities.
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys! Appreciate the responses!

GoldOxide, thanks for the props! I loved that bike....
Wow, damn...you're not kidding. That is a lot of work...having to get the mounting plates fabbed is pretty extensive. It looks amazing, but that will have to be something way down the road!
 
Back
Top