anyone on the forum have the 4/4 wyvern exhaust

I haven't seen anyone pop the more than $2400 for it yet.
 
It looks cool, but not $2,500 cool. The Pipemasters 4 into 4 is another sweet option, but is $1,980 plus freight., it looks like these two systems will be for the rich and famous only....
I opted for the Staintune slip on, which was still $830, the most I have ever paid for any exhaust system. Outstanding build quality, great sound and I keep my center stand..
 
Thread starter
HondaJon_imp said:
It looks cool, but not $2,500 cool. The Pipemasters 4 into 4 is another sweet option, but is $1,980 plus freight., it looks like these two systems will be for the rich and famous only....
I opted for the Staintune slip on, which was still $830, the most I have ever paid for any exhaust system. Outstanding build quality, great sound and I keep my center stand..
I really enjoy my centerstand as well. It works so well. Still of the four bikes I now own only the Bonnie and CB11 have a centerstand. No exhaust on the CB looks as good as the 4/4 IMOHO.
HondaJon_imp said:
It looks cool, but not $2,500 cool. The Pipemasters 4 into 4 is another sweet option, but is $1,980 plus freight., it looks like these two systems will be for the rich and famous only....
I opted for the Staintune slip on, which was still $830, the most I have ever paid for any exhaust system. Outstanding build quality, great sound and I keep my center stand..
The pipemasters are cool but the $2600 Wyvern look more the CB KO look.
 
I was all over it and maybe could have swung if funds became available; but loosing the center stand is a deal breaker. The Griso does not have one and I miss it. But then it never had one. The Quota had one, the 350 has one (oddly enough, the CB1100 is easier to put on the center stand) and now the 1100. I ain't purging it. Especially for a premium price. :)

But my, four into four shore do look nice.
 
Too bad the aftermarket exhaust pipe makers don't also make an aftermarket center stand, that would accommodate their left side exhaust pipes.

Having to lose the center stand on a bike is a deal breaker for me too.
 
Forum member M38-SRT was hot for one, but haven't seen him post lately.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Forum member M38-SRT was hot for one, but haven't seen him post lately.
Yep I have asked him for a review but have not heard anything. Man a 4/4 Of Titanium would be Da Bomb!
 
Back
Top