Anyone know of a front head lift stand compatible with the CB1100?

chync_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I have searched the forum for both "head lift" and "triple tree" stands but I haven't found any posts mentioning a specific brand/model anyone has tried with the CB1100.

There is a hole in the head where a mounting pin could go but the front brake lines are also right in front of it and it looks questionable as to whether a head lift stand would work properly without interfering with the brake lines.

Has anyone done this? If so what pin size did you use?

Thanks.
 
gosh there was someone back in 2013. Let me see if I can find that thread for you.

ok found it, it was ACK. I think it says #19 pin. See post #2. You might pm or email Ack for verification

Front Stand for Servicing Q'S
 
The ferret_imp said:
gosh there was someone back in 2013. Let me see if I can find that thread for you.

ok found it, it was ACK. I think it says #19 pin. See post #2. You might pm or email Ack for verification

Front Stand for Servicing Q'S
Once again we have a perfect example of why our undaunted moderator is best known as "The ferret" for it is he alone who has the inimitable ability to "ferret out" the most arcane, detailed posts that relate to nearly ANY other post!

Very well done, and thank you, sir!
fritz
 
If you use the link that ACK posted and go to the Pit Bull site, they have our bike listed now.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
If you use the link that ACK posted and go to the Pit Bull site, they have our bike listed now.
Or, as popgun might have said, if you come to a fork on a CB, lift it (with a Pit Bull)! :angel:
fritz
 
I found a head lift would not fit my CB1100 without moving the brake parts mounted up there. So I lifted from the bottom of the forks instead when I changed tires.
 
Back
Top