Anyone have a 14 with a red tank?

Something like this if you leave the side covers grey:

76b9347f95cc94e20aff0d343cbb4794.jpg


or this if you turn them black:

91530aadca21395196999b9455edfcb0.jpg
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Something like this if you leave the side covers grey:

76b9347f95cc94e20aff0d343cbb4794.jpg


or this if you turn them black:

91530aadca21395196999b9455edfcb0.jpg
Nice, but just the opposite. Red tank with black motor, wheels, forks, etc.
 
Ah. I see. What if you swap the tanks on the two bike you have and you'll get an idea of what it looks like.
 
PAULIBIKER_imp said:
Thinking about "blacking" out my 13. Just curious how it would look.


Hey,

So, not "blacked" out - but I swapped the red tank on my '13 for a custom painted one of my design. And went with the dark gray side panels and black step bar. I think it looks better personally ... and the Yosh exhaust complete the look I as going for.

-Mike
 
Ohh... just saw that you're looking for black frame, etc and red tank... I went the other way. Ha! I've not seen that yet myself.
 
Mine is CLOSE to black, but not quite.

 
To answer Pauli’s question, we need to see a 2014 standard with a red tank.
 
OK...I get it now. Red tank with all sorts of blacked out parts on it.
 
HigginsNYC_imp said:
PAULIBIKER_imp said:
Thinking about "blacking" out my 13. Just curious how it would look.


Hey,

So, not "blacked" out - but I swapped the red tank on my '13 for a custom painted one of my design. And went with the dark gray side panels and black step bar. I think it looks better personally ... and the Yosh exhaust complete the look I as going for.

-Mike
Man, that is a fantastic image. The yellow vehicle whizzing by frames your CB1100 perfectly, really making it POP. Awesome shot.
 
Guth_imp said:
HigginsNYC_imp said:
PAULIBIKER_imp said:
Thinking about "blacking" out my 13. Just curious how it would look.


Hey,

So, not "blacked" out - but I swapped the red tank on my '13 for a custom painted one of my design. And went with the dark gray side panels and black step bar. I think it looks better personally ... and the Yosh exhaust complete the look I as going for.

-Mike
Man, that is a fantastic image. The yellow vehicle whizzing by frames your CB1100 perfectly, really making it POP. Awesome shot.
Man, that is a fantastic image. The yellow vehicle whizzing by frames your CB1100 perfectly, really making it POP. Awesome shot.
Thanks! I worked to get that shot for a while. Luckily NYC has plenty of yellow cars... so I had a few chances. ;)
 
Back
Top