Anyone good with photoshop?

Ferret,

It might have been ACQ. I bought his old bucket and he provided instructions on painting it. He might have put them on here, but I can't remember.
 
Thread starter
That was it. Thanks Ack! I went thru all kinds of combos in search, and went thru all 26 pages of mods and accs.

Man that looks good. He's got the gaiters too. Might have to do that to the 14 Deluxe.

If anyone can photoshop it up, I'd still like to see it.
 
Thread starter
Oh yea..looking good. gaiters are a little small but it gives me an idea. Very cool thanks. I like it! At least the gaiters and bucket. Now so sure now about the fork ears.
 
Thread starter
Love staring at that . Nice work. Definitly the gaiters and bucket I have to do.
 
Just where do I get "... little black rubber ball covers to the lever ends?"?? I want some.
 
Thread starter
You won't regret it. Single best upgrade you can make to the CB 1100. Shame on Honda for not making them standard equipment. :@


My inspiration for the photoshop. :heart: :D 1969 Honda CB 750 KO

 
Hey ferret,

Maybe Guth should make it mandatory to have the rubber ball covers to be on the board... ;)

Since we started all this ball cover stuff, I always look to see if a new members bike has them. :) At least its a farkle that is actually cheap.
 
I am waiting for mine to come in, I googled them and was going to buy them online, but I really did not want to pay $9 shipping for a $3 part. Then I went to the Honda dealer and they had to order them, LOL.
 
Thread starter
I hear they are really fun to put on. The service manager at my shop said it took the sun, 2 mechanics and a can of WD 40. :D
 
He does not know what he is doing. What works best is some spit on the lever and then spit into the rubber. Use a rag to grab it and just push and lever it on using both hands. Takes me a minute or less. Hair dryer and etc was a waste of time.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
I hear they are really fun to put on. The service manager at my shop said it took the sun, 2 mechanics and a can of WD 40. :D
Thats how I did mine, just didn't have the 2 mechs. Only me.:(
 
Thread starter
Probably the first and only set he has ever put on, but he gets to put on another set in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top