anyone going to Bike week Myrtle Beach, SC

never been, although my brother and his Harley friends go to OC MD bike week, a lot of drinking and riding.
how is the Myrtle one? mixed bikes?
 
Thread starter
Tortuga_imp said:
Gah, I'm jealous. I wanna come. :-/
You better start swimming now you have a long way to go by may 12 Lol!
HikerToo_imp said:
never been, although my brother and his Harley friends go to OC MD bike week, a lot of drinking and riding.
how is the Myrtle one? mixed bikes?
Yea man, always tons of HDs but you see everything at bike week. I really enjoyed it more when I did'nt live here but it is fun to have 100s of 1000s of bikes in 1 place for a solid week, and lots more than bikes to check out:celebrate:
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Gah, I'm jealous. I wanna come. :-/
You better start swimming now you have a long way to go by may 12 Lol!
HikerToo_imp said:
never been, although my brother and his Harley friends go to OC MD bike week, a lot of drinking and riding.
how is the Myrtle one? mixed bikes?
Yea man, always tons of HDs but you see everything at bike week. I really enjoyed it more when I did'nt live here but it is fun to have 100s of 1000s of bikes in 1 place for a solid week, and lots more than bikes to check out:celebrate:
You better start swimming now you have a long way to go by may 12 Lol!
Or you could build a ramp rising over Wales and see if you can't do an Evel Knievel across the Pond. :P
 
Back
Top