Griso Guy_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I like the Road Comet on my 2014 DLX. But I think I would like to install the low bars from Samurider. Anyone have any input on these?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Capo, I am ordering a set.Capo_imp said:I have the Honda Type 2 bars, bought from Samurider. Best single mod I've made. More comfortable and better front end feel. Three thumbs up.
Where did you get the third thumb?Capo_imp said:I have the Honda Type 2 bars, bought from Samurider. Best single mod I've made. More comfortable and better front end feel. Three thumbs up.
I'm curious about this, too. Samurider says "Fits: 2013 CB1100 *drilling is needed for the 2014 CB1100"HikerToo_imp said:yep, same, they are about 1.5" lower and 1" narrower, I prefer them over stock. did someone mention that the holes for the controls don't line up on the 2014's?
I'm curious about this, too. Samurider says "Fits: 2013 CB1100 *drilling is needed for the 2014 CB1100"Setchman_imp said:I'm curious about this, too. Samurider says "Fits: 2013 CB1100 *drilling is needed for the 2014 CB1100"HikerToo_imp said:yep, same, they are about 1.5" lower and 1" narrower, I prefer them over stock. did someone mention that the holes for the controls don't line up on the 2014's?
Have any of you installed these on the 2014 and, if so, what kind of drilling was actually required?