el duque_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I think I've put them on every bike I've had except maybe the first one.
its not many but at least 3 or 4 bikes have had one. I like'm.
Maybe the cb's horns are loud and I won't need one. (don't have the bike just yet)
Yes, they do come in handy!!!.
Ya'll that decided you needed one.....what did you get and where did you put it?
I've gotten them as a unit but this one looks interesting...making for a easier/cleaner location/install.
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-soundbomb-split-dual-tone-air-horn
they all kinda look the same... Maybe they are made by the same factory in Asia somewhere and retailers just put different names on them. like a lot of stuff these days.
its not many but at least 3 or 4 bikes have had one. I like'm.
Maybe the cb's horns are loud and I won't need one. (don't have the bike just yet)
Yes, they do come in handy!!!.

Ya'll that decided you needed one.....what did you get and where did you put it?
I've gotten them as a unit but this one looks interesting...making for a easier/cleaner location/install.
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-soundbomb-split-dual-tone-air-horn
they all kinda look the same... Maybe they are made by the same factory in Asia somewhere and retailers just put different names on them. like a lot of stuff these days.
