Any owners in south Florida willing to help out?

Thread starter
Thank you all, I think I got a good deal considering the shipping cost to California. I'm anxious to get it home!

Send me a PM and I will tell you the price I paid.
 
Thread starter
Promised picture here!
7b34f5f4d3a402284f3c12b7c3972ae7.jpg


Already added a few accessories:

OEM Engine guards
OEM 12V accessory outlet
Yoshimura Oil Cooler guard
Grip puppies
Chic Design Road Comet 2
 
le_penseur_imp said:
Promised picture here!
7b34f5f4d3a402284f3c12b7c3972ae7.jpg


Already added a few accessories:

OEM Engine guards
OEM 12V accessory outlet
Yoshimura Oil Cooler guard
Grip puppies
Chic Design Road Comet 2

^^ looks good ^^ le_pe :thumbsup:
 
le_penseur_imp said:
Promised picture here!
7b34f5f4d3a402284f3c12b7c3972ae7.jpg


Already added a few accessories:

OEM Engine guards
OEM 12V accessory outlet
Yoshimura Oil Cooler guard
Grip puppies
Chic Design Road Comet 2
Looking good!

Where in NorCal are you? I know of a few member in the Bay area, would be cool to get together for a ride around 84 to Alice's via La Honda, great riding roads, scenery, and rides :thumbsup:
 
le_penseur' pid='297250' dateline='1622190721 said:
Hello!

I am located in California and have found a low mileage 2017 CB 1100EX in South Florida and have been speaking with the owner about doing an out-of-state purchase and having it shipped to me.

The seller has provided pics and other than a scratch on the left mirror it looks clean. I was wondering if there is any 1100 owner in the south Florida area willing to go check out the bike for me before I send the owner payment?

Appreciate the help!
[/quote

The bike looks awesome.
 
Thread starter
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
le_penseur_imp said:
Promised picture here!
7b34f5f4d3a402284f3c12b7c3972ae7.jpg


Already added a few accessories:

OEM Engine guards
OEM 12V accessory outlet
Yoshimura Oil Cooler guard
Grip puppies
Chic Design Road Comet 2
Looking good!

Where in NorCal are you? I know of a few member in the Bay area, would be cool to get together for a ride around 84 to Alice's via La Honda, great riding roads, scenery, and rides :thumbsup:
Looking good!

Where in NorCal are you? I know of a few member in the Bay area, would be cool to get together for a ride around 84 to Alice's via La Honda, great riding roads, scenery, and rides :thumbsup:
Hey! I am in San Jose, I would be down! Shoot me a PM.
 
Back
Top