Any ID this exhaust?

Buffalorider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I saw this on YouTube and do not think I've seen any comments on it anywhere.


I sort of like the two on one side looks. Sort of brings back images of the X75 Hurricanes.
 
Buffalorider_imp said:
I saw this on YouTube and do not think I've seen any comments on it anywhere.


I sort of like the two on one side looks. Sort of brings back images of the X75 Hurricanes.

Might make chain adjustments a tad more difficult
 
That looks pretty good but it violates a primary law of exhaust system aesthetics which is.....

--The number of pipes in an exhaust system should be equal to, or less than, the number of pipes upstream.

So 4 into 4, or 4 into 2 or 1 is OK. Even 4 into 2 into 1 is cool. But 4 into 1 into 2 is not.

Who made up that law? I did. It's a psychological problem I know, and I'm dealing with it as best I can. But at least for now, I'm sticking to 4 into 1. Cheers.

Chip
 
Back
Top