Anti-slip 1 piece footpegs

Transport_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi all.

My 2014 Blue babe has got slippery footpegs when wet.

These are the original footpegs and the rubber is quite slippery when I ride in or after the rain.

Do any of you fine persons know of a replacement solution or modification that doesn't involve a 2 part footrest (the ones that have the mount and then the pedal assemble with a bolt). I just don't trust those.

I've been looking but have not found anything yet.

:thanks:
 
Welcome Transport!

Your original rubber inserts are 10 years old now. Maybe a new set would work better.

I’d try to test mine, but I changed them out due to wear so mine aren’t 11 years old.
 
Transport_imp said:
Here she is...

Thanks for the welcome :-)
The Blue Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. There are those among us who covet such a color.
 
Thank you, Transport. That is a lovely motorcycle. I doubt I will ever see one in the flesh as Honda didn't think we needed them in the US. Enjoy.
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Thank you, Transport. That is a lovely motorcycle. I doubt I will ever see one in the flesh as Honda didn't think we needed them in the US. Enjoy.
'tis why I went outside of the relm and bought the blue W800.

Nice looking couple on the blue, Transport!
 
Thread starter
Thanks all for your comments.

Here's another shot of Blue.

Absolutely love this bike!

And I have to say, for me, the custom classic seat changed the geometry of the bike making it really perfect. I guess, much more like the original.

As springtime approaches... or should I say as it invades winter (it's 20 degrees warmer than normal today).

I look at this picture of my CB and it brings peace and joy to my soul.
pdedse_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Thank you, Transport. That is a lovely motorcycle. I doubt I will ever see one in the flesh as Honda didn't think we needed them in the US. Enjoy.
'tis why I went outside of the relm and bought the blue W800.

Nice looking couple on the blue, Transport!
Hey pdedse,

That W800 is nice in blue (I checked it out on the interwoobs).

Air-cooled also... Aproved !! Wink-wink!
 
Back
Top