another picture posting test...

Yes it is and very rare. I think Canada and maybe Japan were the only countries that got the checker board models.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Yes it is and very rare. I think Canada and maybe Japan were the only countries that got the checker board models.
Those few in Canada - so the story goes - came as a single shipment of less than 20, delivered by Honda Inc. to Honda Canada only to avoid returning deposits some dealers took in haste before it was officially confirmed that 2016s will be sold on this continent.

(Other than bigger tank, there is nothing that any other CB1100 has that I would like better than my Canadian 2016. Tubeless tires, 4-into-1, 6 speed...)
 
The ferret_imp said:
Yes it is and very rare. I think Canada and maybe Japan were the only countries that got the checker board models.
Yes it was 2016 , almost totally black = not my preference, this is why I was hunting for 2014...but others may love it..

pb
 
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Yes it is and very rare. I think Canada and maybe Japan were the only countries that got the checker board models.
Yes it was 2016 , almost totally black = not my preference, this is why I was hunting for 2014...but others may love it..

pb
Yes it was 2016 , almost totally black = not my preference, this is why I was hunting for 2014...but others may love it..

pb
The prototype for that, shown at the Tokyo show in 2015, was even blacker..., turn signals, shocks and pipes that were black if I remember correctly. Also had bar end mirrors and cafe seat.

Honda CB 1100 Custom Concept @ Tokyo Motorcycle Show 2015
 
Back
Top