another nice looking retro

That is a tight-looking bike, very inviting. I'd like to see more water-cooled bikes play with the Triumph radiator look that goes long and narrow following the down-tube lines, instead of so wide as on this bike and others, but still, nice overall.

The Kawasaki website does say 412.3 wet / 387 dry, so sounds fun.
 
That seems crazy lightweight for that bike, probably would be quiet a blast to ride
 
My 2013 V7R 750 Moto Guzzi tips the scale ( I verified it ) at 395 dry. However, it’s not putting out the power the Kawi is.
 
Thread starter
or the NC 750X @ 58 HP ... but the 2025 V7 is supposed to be putting out 67 hp. That's quite a jump from the 51 of the 2013 MG V7

67 hp, shaft drive and 5 1/2 gallon tank ..thats a great combo.... although for 2025 they are listing the weight at 491.6 # wet
 
I do like that Z650RS and have sat on one in the showroom. It's on my list of "If I had room for more" bikes.
 
Thread starter
Oh yea I remember that thread. What ever happened to that pb? Did you sour on it?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Oh yea I remember that thread. What ever happened to that pb? Did you sour on it?
Everything was ready except for my white bike, which I didn't remove the SWMotech side racks from... and for the same reason I didn't sell it this spring... lazy :blush:
Perhaps will finalize in spring??
 
alprider_imp said:
a realy cute retro lightweight from Kawasaki is the W230





I shouild get one...the blue would be like a little baby brother to my w800.

For about 3 years I was on a "buy a new bike, ride for a year, sell" spree...I kinda miss the excitement of that, but now I like my 3 that I have too much to really consider replacing...my only option is to buy a 4th! But...too much energy, too little space and of course the $$$ issue. So fun too see all these bikes...likely, I'd be happy with any number of them as my only bike, but I feel very fortunate to have the ones I do.
 
Back
Top