Another mirror thread

12milesout

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm currently using a set of Fugu cafe mirrors, but I'm just not happy with them. Part of the problem is my bars (clip-ons). Visibility is somewhat limited, and the left one has always been a bit loose.

I think I've narrowed the search down to either the Rizoma One, or something from the [url=https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/motogadget-mview-road-glassless-bar-end-mirror?rrec=true]Motogadget glassless line.

Does anybody have either of these installed? I searched the forum, but didn't find anything...
 
12milesout_imp said:
I'm currently using a set of Fugu cafe mirrors, but I'm just not happy with them. Part of the problem is my bars (clip-ons). Visibility is somewhat limited, and the left one has always been a bit loose.

I think I've narrowed the search down to either the Rizoma One, or something from the [url=https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/motogadget-mview-road-glassless-bar-end-mirror?rrec=true]Motogadget glassless line.

Does anybody have either of these installed? I searched the forum, but didn't find anything...


Yes, i have installed those mirrors


Ruediger
 
:hello: Howdy LateBeginner and welcome to the forum.Nearly 2 years until 1st post? lol. Stop in over at new members and post up and intro and some pics of that gorgeous CB
 
The ferret_imp said:
:hello: Howdy LateBeginner and welcome to the forum.Nearly 2 years until 1st post? lol. Stop in over at new members and post up and intro and some pics of that gorgeous CB

You‘re right, sorry, i‘ll do it tomorrow
Writing in english is a struggle? for me
Ruediger
 
responding in German would be harder for most of us, so don't worry about it, we'll figure out what each of us is trying to say eventually.
 
LateBeginner:

Willkommen aus Nevada (bedeutet sniw-capped auf Spanisch), USA.
 
The ferret_imp said:
responding in German would be harder for most of us, so don't worry about it, we'll figure out what each of us is trying to say eventually.
How did Mr. Google do?

"Auf Deutsch zu antworten wäre für die meisten von uns schwieriger, also mach dir keine Sorgen, wir werden herausfinden, was jeder von uns letztendlich zu sagen versucht."
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
responding in German would be harder for most of us, so don't worry about it, we'll figure out what each of us is trying to say eventually.
How did Mr. Google do?

"Auf Deutsch zu antworten wäre für die meisten von uns schwieriger, also mach dir keine Sorgen, wir werden herausfinden, was jeder von uns letztendlich zu sagen versucht."
How did Mr. Google do?

"Auf Deutsch zu antworten wäre für die meisten von uns schwieriger, also mach dir keine Sorgen, wir werden herausfinden, was jeder von uns letztendlich zu sagen versucht."

Thanks @all, i‘ll do my very best :)
Ruediger
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
responding in German would be harder for most of us, so don't worry about it, we'll figure out what each of us is trying to say eventually.
How did Mr. Google do?

"Auf Deutsch zu antworten wäre für die meisten von uns schwieriger, also mach dir keine Sorgen, wir werden herausfinden, was jeder von uns letztendlich zu sagen versucht."
How did Mr. Google do?

"Auf Deutsch zu antworten wäre für die meisten von uns schwieriger, also mach dir keine Sorgen, wir werden herausfinden, was jeder von uns letztendlich zu sagen versucht."

Not sure lol. This reminds me when I see a couple of dignitaries on TV with interpreters. I always wonder if the interpreter translates correctly or makes things up. One guy says something like.. "It's very nice meeting you" and the other guy looks at his interpreter who says " he says you look like a gorilla".
 
Ruediger i was just thinking the other way round, how much do you understand about our conversations?
Originally from Holland we get to learn some different languages over time, i actually learnt from subtitles on tv and listening to the language.

Ferret is right, we mostly figure it out what is meant by the poster ( sometimes collectively )
 
Back
Top