Another Gear Idea

Sounds like some good stuff, but jeezalou over $229 for a rain suit. It does have some nice features. One question.. just how big is a purse size container? lol
 
Thread starter
My purse, Ferret? Minute.
 
Thread starter
It's so small you can't see it!
 
Technically perfect maybe, but there is absolutely, I say again, words twice, absolutely, absolutely, no way I will ride my CB, or even a push bike, in a suit with an HD logo.

Cheers, and please HD owners, no offence meant. Fine pieces of machinery.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Technically perfect maybe, but there is absolutely, I say again, words twice, absolutely, absolutely, no way I will ride my CB, or even a push bike, in a suit with an HD logo.

Cheers, and please HD owners, no offence meant. Fine pieces of machinery.
I have to agree. As silly as it sounds, wearing HD gear while riding a Japanese bike is asking for trouble around these parts. By that, I don't mean that is why Pterodactyl won't wear HD gear. Just that I wouldn't either. For the trouble and other reasons I'll keep to myself.
 
Thread starter
Geez, fellas. Sorry. I did post about the Harley rain gear in another thread. This one was meant to be about a gizmo to funnel air up your sleeve when it's hot out.

Try this link.

Apologies again.
 
I wear Harley gloves as I can't find any others I like. They only have an embossed logo though so you can't tell. I have Harley forward highway pegs on my ST too. No comments on them yet either.

Gotta say, the Harley shop here does not care what kind of bike you ride in there.

Forgot to add: I have a Tourmaster rainsuit and it fits a pretty good size "purse"
 
I have a set of frog toggs and can't get them back in the purse they came in. Lol

Wait..wrong thread. I think I'd have to try the air thingies before spending $30 for a pair. I do however undo the velcro or unzip the sleeves on my jacket to let air in when its hot, so in theory they should work.
 
I prefer a cod piece......

Meh; function over brand. As long as the brand is not too big.
 
During harley bike week at Laconia I usually ride a non harley. Always got positive comments on my ducati and especially my W650..and now on my CB, the only one I've seen up here..I always wear hd jackets cause that's what I got. Just retired my hd helmet with another full face with removable chin bar that I leave on..and bought a pair of Indian gloves. I think most experienced riders appreciate other makes..but there is always exceptions.
 
Most riders do appreciate and even compliment me on other makes. But I have had owners of THAT brand both compliment my bikes, but usually only when on a 1 on 1 with me. When those riders are in a pack, or if alcohol was ingested, sometimes they sneer at my bikes and make it known that both me and my brand are not welcome at "their" event or location. In fairness it doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened more than once to me. And I do avoid locations where I think I'll be unwelcome by them.
 
Back
Top