Another forum member meet, OLD F7GUY

hondahoarder_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Got to meet oldf7guy last night as he visited the Louisville Vintage bike night, we both share the passion for old Hondas.

It was great meeting you.

I highly recommend more regional meet ups between members when possible, always good to put a face with a name!
 
Thread starter
Just have been lucky to have had the chance to meet you and some of the other folks, hope to have the chance to meet a lot more!:celebrate:
 
I had a great time up there hanging out and checking out all of the bikes and it was cool to meet another forum member. :thumbsup: I hated to leave so early but I was trying to get home before dark really set in. But what a fiasco that was. Jumped on I65 downtown and put the hammer down and it was all good till I got to Sheperdsville. Traffic came to a crawl and it was so slow you could not just idle in low gear. I had to constantly slip the clutch and I know the engine was getting hot.

Long story short, I did some off roading on my Nighthawk and crossed the median in the grass and turned around and took the back roads. What should have taken a hour took two. :rofl: Lots of cool bikes and folks up there and I plan on going back. Everything from scooters to Harleys, Hondas, and homemade stuff. I am going to try to attach some pics and one of them is Hondahoarders sweet 77 750. Good to see guys actually riding these things instead of letting them just rot. Curt told me if I rode a CB1100 I would just fall in love with it which I dont doubt. I know he likes his. If you are near Louisville this is a great meet to go to.

c319f100795c335982273e0cc1125bbc.jpg


36503f6c537f966fa146dcc2fa09ac82.jpg


17181b12e2b24dd675904bfb7ce4bae7.jpg
 
Back
Top