Another DLX on Ebay

It's funny how things work out! I tried to win this bike but was outbid. In the meantime late Sunday afternoon a 2014 Deluxe with 265 miles popped up on Ebay with a "Buy It Now". The price was right so I bought it! I will have it home on Thursday!!! Yeehaw!
 
Congratulations and welcome to the DLX owners.....
 
WOW, Congrats Dave!!!

265 miles!?! Man, its brand new and not even close to being broken in--WHOO HOO!
 
Its beautiful! You may not have noticed, but it has a BIG windscreen!! :P
 
Thread starter
Must have been fate Dave, following the auction bike led you to a much better deal with 1000 fewer miles!!! Not that 1300 miles was high, lol. VIN 260 isn't in the registry... but it will be soon!! Congrats...
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its beautiful! You may not have noticed, but it has a BIG windscreen!! :P
Oh that's a windscreen... I thought it was some kind of new sail technology for bikes, lol. Should provide great wind protection though!
 
BestStandard_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its beautiful! You may not have noticed, but it has a BIG windscreen!! :P
Oh that's a windscreen... I thought it was some kind of new sail technology for bikes, lol. Should provide great wind protection though!
Oh that's a windscreen... I thought it was some kind of new sail technology for bikes, lol. Should provide great wind protection though!
There are threads here that will help you get it to just the right height. Congrats !!
 
Good on you, Dave. Nice 11-hour ride home coming up. By the end of it you will be well acquainted with the DLX.
 
Dave Swanson_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its beautiful! You may not have noticed, but it has a BIG windscreen!! :P
That's a windshield a guy can really get behind!
:rofl:

Looks like a Slipstreamer S-00. A bit bigger than the NC Plexistar I use for winter riding and long road trips. They're not pretty, but they're pretty good at deflecting bugs, hail, heavy rain and sometimes deer (just kidding about that last one). Interestingly, Slipstreamer's fitment guide says it doesn't fit any of the CB1100 models, but their main S-00 page uses a '13 CB1100 as a model.

Congrats on the new ride, Dave. A CB with 265 miles on it is virtually brand new!
 
Back
Top