Another day another state park

CA200_imp

Been there
Thread starter
We went to Yellowstone lake state Park , today. [/img]
We had to stop at a cheese house on the way home for fresh curds:)
[/img]
CB4ME yes it was my wife with me,she would take her bike but I
only have a park pass on my bike.She do not mind riding on the back
and does not get as tired as I. I am still getting 54 mpg two up so I
guess I ride like a old man. The windshield is a National Cycle Plex II.
We did hike some trails, the mosquitoes were like small birds:(
But the fresh curds were great:P
 
Thread starter
The Plex II works very well with very little or no buffeting.You still get plenty of air flow on warm days.
 
Nice pics CA!

Cheese curds.... Must be Wisconsin. I just got back from there. Funny how things are enjoyed locally but seem really strange to those not from the area..cheese curds in Wisconsin and boiled peanuts in Georgia come to mind.
 
Back
Top