username_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
OK. Just ordered the Corbin seat. I'm still getting used to the riding position (transitioning from low cruisers), and read enough to want to try this seat. I know that some have complained that it is too hard, but I've rode enough bicycles to know that firm can be better than too soft.
I didn't order a passenger backrest yet. I'd rather ride solo, but being single sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do.
I'll probably order the Honda rack next, and any lady who wants to ride can use a duffel that I'll more than likely have strapped to it.
I'm trying to keep this bike pretty minimal. I've always had winshields, bags, backrests.... But this time, I'm just trying to keep it pretty clean. If I do get wind protection, it will be a small screen. If I want to take a trip, I know that I can strap enough gear to a rack. I've got a tank bag that I keep a few day things in, so I don't want saddlebags this time.
I didn't order a passenger backrest yet. I'd rather ride solo, but being single sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

I'll probably order the Honda rack next, and any lady who wants to ride can use a duffel that I'll more than likely have strapped to it.
I'm trying to keep this bike pretty minimal. I've always had winshields, bags, backrests.... But this time, I'm just trying to keep it pretty clean. If I do get wind protection, it will be a small screen. If I want to take a trip, I know that I can strap enough gear to a rack. I've got a tank bag that I keep a few day things in, so I don't want saddlebags this time.
