Animals!

Ben70_imp said:
Thanks guys. Helmet, shoulder and elbow pads worked. Deer poop all over my jeans.

Ben
Just deer poop? You done good! lol
 
Dang, that’s a bummer, especially when you were enjoying the improvements you’d made. Hope all is well very soon!
 
If the worse of it was a little damage to your bike and being covered in deer poop then it was a good day. Hope the damage is minimal and glad to hear you're ok Ben.
 
On today's ride I ran into one of those stupid black headed vultures that refuse to give up dead things in the road. This one risked his life for a freshly squished fox squirrel lol

692ab50757e68a73d283ca06cb48cd81.jpg


20d4573d5b18fb41a31ea020953b29f3.jpg
 
Last month, June, I saw a Wild Turkey, the bird, fly across my bow in the back woods of San Patricio. Also on the same ride I almost nailed a black lab on IH37 North out of Corpus Christi. I was doing about 70 mph. I saw it coming from the median, and I slowed to about 55 hoping it would stop. It did not. I was in the process of mating in new pads on the front, but the bike slowed quickly to about 40 in a heartbeat and I missed it, thank God. No ABS and I did not even lock up the wheels. 50 years of riding has to be good for something! PS....my heart took a little while to slow back down...
 
Back
Top