Andreani

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
The Andreani suspension company is opening a business in the USA , it will be based in Hendersonville NC , I know that some of you have purchased some of their quality products .
 
John, long time no hear...

How is everything going on without a motorcycle, how is your beloved Mini Cooper Clubman performing???
:beerchug::beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Hi Peter , all is well here , we are really enjoying being members of the Western NC British Car Club . Jackie is now the secretary of the Club . We have many rides and meetings with great people. We have the MINI Country Man 4 wheel drive Cooper S 2023 model and love it ! I still read the Forum but have not much to post anymore ; all I can say : there is life after you give up riding motorcycles !
 
Houtman_imp said:
Hi Peter , all is well here , we are really enjoying being members of the Western NC British Car Club . Jackie is now the secretary of the Club . We have many rides and meetings with great people. We have the MINI Country Man 4 wheel drive Cooper S 2023 model and love it ! I still read the Forum but have not much to post anymore ; all I can say : there is life after you give up riding motorcycles !
:thumbsup: & :beerchug:
 
m in sc_imp said:
nice, i head to Hendersonville on a semi-regular basis. wonder if they will be at the meltdown MC show this year? Im def heading there with some of the old junk.
Hey m in sc - What does the "meltdown" mean in the MC show?
 
Hey John, glad to hear you're enjoying the road still with the Mini!

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Back
Top