and you guys complain about your headlights

That is awesome!! Except for the smoke in your face the entire ride.
 
Thread starter
:rofl:

yea it wan't about the bic
 
Thread starter
:rofl: it's a BSA lol
 
We talk about the improvement going from halogen to LED.

Can you imagine how excited people were when they went from calcium carbonate to acetylene?

"My good sir, you can put all of that nonsense of dripping water on carbonate behind you. Simply mount a large gas cylinder to your autocycle machine, and you can perambulate all about the town, in the dark, without so much as a hint of deadly smoke!"
 
pekingduck_imp said:
Yes, the invention of the BIC lighter really brought us out of the dark ages....... or did I miss the point? :s
:rofl:
 
Thread starter
By the way Cormanus, did you notice how he got the bike down from the main prop stand? That's how I get them off the center stand as well.
 
I did. I'd want my right hand on the brake lever. I've done it that way, but I always worry it will take off to the right as it comes off the stand.
 
Thread starter
Oh no I watched again and that's not how I do it lol sorry. I have both hands on the bars and two fingers on the front brake when I rock it off.
 
That makes more sense to me.
 
Back
Top