Jun 22, 2018 #2 misterprofessionality Road warrior ah, i read about this. i was belly-laughing at some of the comments that accompanied the story: https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8sxtg6/unboxing_a_1977_boneville_750_untouched_for_over
ah, i read about this. i was belly-laughing at some of the comments that accompanied the story: https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8sxtg6/unboxing_a_1977_boneville_750_untouched_for_over
Jun 22, 2018 #3 U use2b_imp Road warrior I would have had that thing on Ebay so fast just like it is. you know someone with money somewhere would have coughed up a bunch . might have gotten enough to buy a new CB1100 and a house
I would have had that thing on Ebay so fast just like it is. you know someone with money somewhere would have coughed up a bunch . might have gotten enough to buy a new CB1100 and a house
Jun 22, 2018 #4 Stichill Road warrior Thread starter Added a direct link to the article. I had linked the photo but it seems like embedding a link to an embedded image doesn't work on this forum.
Added a direct link to the article. I had linked the photo but it seems like embedding a link to an embedded image doesn't work on this forum.
Jun 23, 2018 #6 Lord Popgun Road warrior Very, Very, nice Randy. Beautiful!! How about some details or history? Please.... Hummm. Maybe I should have read the whole thread instead of just the last post.
Very, Very, nice Randy. Beautiful!! How about some details or history? Please.... Hummm. Maybe I should have read the whole thread instead of just the last post.