in case you like (modern) classic motorcycles ...

The Gecko_imp

Been there
Thread starter
check out the new Praga ZS 800, hopefully coming soon (ever ?) to the US - I'd love to see one here in my neighborhood. Here is a photo I found on a Czeck website ... I think she would look gorgeous next to my Hondas (CB1100 and CB550) ....



Very few coverage so far in the English speaking m/c press. Here is one article I found :
Czech Icon, Reborn: Praga ZS 800
 
Pictures, please, Gecko, once she’s home in the garage. :D
 
The Gecko_imp said:
check out the new Praga ZS 800, hopefully coming soon (ever ?) to the US - I'd love to see one here in my neighborhood. Here is a photo I found on a Czeck website ... I think she would look gorgeous next to my Hondas (CB1100 and CB550) ....



Very few coverage so far in the English speaking m/c press. Here is one article I found :
Czech Icon, Reborn: Praga ZS 800
Crap Gecko - that is gorgeous!
 
Wow- I love it just the way it is in that picture you posted.

There isn't a single thing I see that says 'that needs to be changed' to my eyes.

Of course- they would need to put blinkers, reflectors, license plate, so who knows how well that would end up.
Reading that article- a Kawasaki engine? Wow- great.

313lb's dry weight? Phenomenal

Just 28 made and cost $100,000.....bummer.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Wow- I love it just the way it is in that picture you posted.

There isn't a single thing I see that says 'that needs to be changed' to my eyes.

Of course- they would need to put blinkers, reflectors, license plate, so who knows how well that would end up.
Reading that article- a Kawasaki engine? Wow- great.

313lb's dry weight? Phenomenal

Just 28 made and cost $100,000.....bummer.

It actually does have blinkers if you look at some of the close-ups...and that would explain the $100k (internet says 86,000 euros to dollars is just under $92,000, so maybe that relieves some of the sticker surprise).

I like the speedo integrated into the headlight...kinda o' cool.

It's an attractive bike...but are there really people that have that kind of money to even consider it? With 90-100k I'd prefer a set of bikes, one for each day of the week to mix things up a bit.
 
Wow, I really like that! Unobtanium of course, but so is a Brough Superior. But both are gorgeous to look at.
 
I would like it if it had a front brake. Although for $100K, I can think of MANY other motorcycles I would prefer.
 
Thread starter
pdedse_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Wow- I love it just the way it is in that picture you posted.

There isn't a single thing I see that says 'that needs to be changed' to my eyes.

Of course- they would need to put blinkers, reflectors, license plate, so who knows how well that would end up.
Reading that article- a Kawasaki engine? Wow- great.

313lb's dry weight? Phenomenal

Just 28 made and cost $100,000.....bummer.

It actually does have blinkers if you look at some of the close-ups...and that would explain the $100k (internet says 86,000 euros to dollars is just under $92,000, so maybe that relieves some of the sticker surprise).

I like the speedo integrated into the headlight...kinda o' cool.

It's an attractive bike...but are there really people that have that kind of money to even consider it? With 90-100k I'd prefer a set of bikes, one for each day of the week to mix things up a bit.
Believe me, there are people like this, prob more than you think. Remember the Honda Rune, as far as I remember Clooney and a few other hot shots from Hollywood ordered 2 or 3 Runes each, as soon as she was for sale. Unobtanium is a relative term ...
 
Back
Top