Inhouse Bob_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Interesting Bob. I have ridden a bunch of lonely roads out in Montana, Idaho, and Washington. Not much out there lol.
Man I still need to do North & South Dakota. Maybe next year.
(also those 4 seaboard states over by you..RI, Conn, Delaware, and New Jersey) to complete my lower 48
I am available to pick off the east coast states with you. Any time.
We may drive out to see Mount Rushmore in a few weeks. Looking for a getaway that is kinda isolated and that fits the bill!
I am available to pick off the east coast states with you. Any time.
We may drive out to see Mount Rushmore in a few weeks. Looking for a getaway that is kinda isolated and that fits the bill!
LOL been there twice by car. We call it the 4 big heads. It truly is amazing if you think about it, how it was made and the size scale. Devils tower isn't too far it's cool too, and crazy horse but it isn't done yet.
May take you up on the 4 east coast states. I drove them in a car last year and don't want to go thru New York City/washington bridge again...EVER lol.