Chuckk_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I have noticed lately, the police bikes here in ventura, ca. have very bright amber LED fog lights.. they really looked good to me, so I bought two of them.. I mounted them on the rubber mounted oil cooler to minimize vibration and to keep them away from the headers, figuring heat and vibration are the two killers of some electronics.. most of the reviews were good but they warned of screws coming loose, so I used locktight and different mounting bolts.. the lights really help you to be seen.. also they help me when riding my favorite road (hwy 33) and going through the unlit tunnels.. prices vary between $20. to over $200 for a pair.. mine cost me $65.. they are made of a cast metal and feel quite solid.. only time will tell as to how they will hold up, but I really like them !! .. hopefully my new friend Peter, will be able to post my pics for me..... chuckk j.




